Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

So today began like every other thanksgiving, we all gathered in the livingroom and watched the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. And like always I am the only one who ends up watching the whole thing, slowly but shirly everyone seems to disappears. First my dad left to work on the dinner preporations, the my mom left to start cleaning the house, then holden fell asleep which is not techincally leaving but he wasn't watching so I am going to count it, and then grace left to clean her room leaving me alone on the couch watching the parade. I should be use to it since it happend ever year but I am not. Then we all cleaned the house getting ready for tonight.

Later Ellen and Amanda came over for the festivities. Thanksgiving dinner was amazing like always (my dad is a fantastic cook) Then we played games and watched the dog show. All in all it was a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment